It’s a long time since our shop has had a face lift (see photos above!). Peter Anthony Estates (or PAD4U) have serviced Levenshulme for over 20 years now and have always aimed to have a positive presence in the area.
The area around our shop has undergone major improvements in the last 12 months, with a new Mosque recently erected and the Church (opposite our offices) being refurbished. The Church has been refurbished by Inspire (through lottery funding) and has been split into units that will provide community services and apartments. There will also be a glass fronted café on the ground floor.
Our shop refurbishment has taken years of planning, and we are very happy that the refurbishment works took place quickly with minimal disturbance to the business.
We are now officially re launching our business as PAD4U.
• To provide a high-quality management service to landlords
• To provide good-quality housing for our tenants
• We serve the community by accepting only tenants that pass our strict criteria and ensuring our property is of a good standard
• Assist landlords in building wealth by allowing them the time to concentrate on property acquisitions, whilst we concentrate on management, maintenance, finance and all other aspects of property management
• Share knowledge of the property market, finance, legislation, and opportunities
Our Grand Opening will take place on Monday 19th July at 4.30 pm.
We can confirm that a member of our local council, Councillor Keith Whitmore has accepted our invitation of cutting the ribbon. We will also be including:
One Day Only special Offer! 1/2 price Finder’s Fee for your next tenant if you instruct us on a new property (full management only)
One Day Only special Offer! Introduce another landlord to PAD4U and you both receive ½ price Finders Fess for your next tenants (full management only)
Face painting for children
Free prize draw to win a Ipod
Guests include Manchester’s Landlords, Local shop owners, Local contractors and local residents.