PAD4U looks at some of the most useful property mobile apps.
1. PAD4U (FREE) (we couldn’t resist). If you’re looking to rent or buy in Greater Manchester this app has the best properties available, plus it will even direct you on how to get there!
2. Around Me (FREE). Will show local supermarkets, restaurants, doctors, banks, hospitals, taxis, etc. So you know what facilities are nearby.
3. Dulux Let’s Colour Studio (FREE). If your looking for inspiration this app will help you know your Mocha Sands from your Azure Blues! It will even match a colour you take with your camera.
4. CrumbTracks (FREE). Weird name but this app lets your keep track of properties you have viewed with photos and annotations, so you remember everything you liked or didn’t like about a property.
5. MousePrice (£2.99). Easy access to Land Registry data to snoop on your neighbours!
6. Compass (Usually Free). There are many compass apps out there to help you find that south facing garden.
7. IKEA (FREE). OK the stores feel like one great big maze designed not to let you out. However, IKEA still offers some innovative ideas that are stylish and affordable.
8. Kirstie and Phil’s House Hunters (£2.99). Love them or hate them there is some useful advice here for those looking to get on the housing ladder.
9. Neighbourhood Info (Headlines Free). Has information statistics on education, crime, health and the economy of each Local Authority.
10. House Move (£0.69). Will help you keep track of all the little tasks you need to do when moving home. Allowing you to tick off from a master list that will prompt you throughout the process.